Brandywine Valley Summer Series is a premier horse show held at the Devon Horse Show grounds June 23-July 5. Tthe East Coast US Junior Hunter National Championship finals will be held on Monday, July 6 and Tuesday, July 7.
BRANDYWINE VALLEY SUMMER SERIES
PRESENTED BY THIS FAST FACTS:
WHAT: A premier hunter/jumper/equitation horse show presented by Taylor Harris Insurance Services benefitting the Hill Top Preparatory School and the USHJA Emerging Athletes Program.
WHEN: June 23-July 5, 2015
WHERE: The prestigious Devon Show Grounds in Devon, PA.
- $15,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $10,000 Brandywine Young Working Hunter Stake
- $5,000 National Hunter Derby EACH WEEK
- PHSA Low Adult / Children's Hunter Derby
- $5,000 High JR/AO Jumper Hall of Fame Classic
- $3,500 Low JR/AO Jumper Hall of Fame Classic
- 3'3" Junior Hunter Division
- Hunter and Jumper Grooms Classes
- Hunter Breeding
- Designated WCHR Member Event • Week I
The mission of our show is to provide quality competition that highlights the participation of our local community. The opportunity to include Hill Top Preparatory School and the USHJA Emerging Athletes Program ties directly to that goal.
↑ back to top
Brandywine/Devon Horse Show Grounds are located at
23 Dorset Rd, Devon PA 19333
If you are traveling on Route 202 South, the Chesterbrook BLVD Exit is the second exit after the RT 252/Valley Forge Rd Exit. If you are traveling on Route 202 North, the Chesterbrook BLVD Exit is the exit before the RT 252/Valley Forge Rd Exit.
- Head Southwest on Chesterbrook BLVD towards RT 252. If you pass by the Embassy Suites Hotel on your right you are going in the wrong direction.
- Cross over RT 252. Once you cross overRT 252, the road becomes Cassatt Rd. Continue up the hill on Cassatt Rd. approx. 3 miles
- At first stop light (T/E School will be on your right) make a left onto Conestoga Rd
- Go past the stop sign on Conestoga Rd
- At the first stop light, make a right onto Devon State Rd
- At the first stop sign turn left
- At next stop sign, turn right onto Waterloo. Continue under the bridge (bridge only allows vehicles under 10 feet)
- At the next stop light turn left onto RT 30
- Brandywine/Devon Horse Show Grounds will be on the right
From Philadelphia International Airport: Follow signs to I-95 South and follow I-95 South approximately 5 miles. Merge onto I-476 North via exit 7 toward Plymouth Meeting. Follow I-476 North for approximately 13 miles to exit 13, US-30. Turn left onto US-30 West. Follow US-30 West for approximately 3 miles and the Devon Horse Show will be on your left.
From the Northeast: Follow I-95 South. Look for I-476 approximately 5 miles South of the Philadelphia International Airport. Merge onto I-476 North via exit 7 toward Plymouth Meeting. Follow I-476 North for approximately 13 miles to exit 13, US-30. Turn left onto US-30 West. Follow US-30 West for approximately 3 miles and the Devon Horse Show will be on your left.
From the South: Follow I-95 North toward Philadelphia. Once you’ve crossed into Delaware, keep right and take I-495 North via exit 5D toward Port of Wilmington / Philadelphia. Follow for I-495 North and remerge onto I-95 North (Crossing into Pennsylvania). Follow I-95 North to I-476 North. Take I-476 N via exit 7 toward Plymouth Meeting. Follow I-476 North for approximately 13 miles to exit 13, US-30. Turn left onto US-30 West. Follow US-30 West for approximately 3 miles and the Devon Horse Show will be on your left.
From the East: Follow the Schuylkill Expressway / I-76 West to I-476 South. Merge onto I-476 South via exit 331A on the left toward Chester. Follow I-476 South for approximately 2 miles to exit 13, US-30. Turn left onto US-30 West. Follow US-30 West for approximately 3 miles and the Devon Horse Show will be on your left.
From the West: Follow the Pennsylvania Turnpike / I-76 E toward Philadelphia. Take exit 326 toward Valley Forge. Stay in right lane after the tolls. Merge onto US-202 South via exit 328A toward West Chester. Follow US-202 South for approximately 2 miles. Take the PA-252 North exit toward Devon. Make a left onto Valley Forge Road / PA-252. Continue to follow Valley Forge Road for approximately .5 miles and make a slight right turn onto Devon State Road. Follow Devon State road for approximately 1 mile until you reach a dead end. Make a left onto Old Lancaster Road and then an immediate right onto Waterloo Road. Turn left on to Lancaster Avenue / US-30 East and the Devon Horse Show will be on your right within .2 miles.
↑ back to top
OFFICIAL TRAVEL COORDINATOR
Connections at EquestrianTravel. Call or click for special room rates!
Courtyard Marriott - Devon: 762 West Lancaster Pike (Rt. 30), Wayne, PA 19087
Best Western The Inn at King of Prussia: 127 South Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Clarion Park Ridge Hotel: 480 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Comfort Inn Valley Forge: 550 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Courtyard Marriott - Malvern: 280 Old Morehall Road, Malvern, PA 19355
Courtyard Marriott - Valley Forge King of Prussia: 1100 Drummers Lane 610-687-6700
Crowne Plaza - Valley Forge: 260 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, PA 19406
↑ back to top
Phelps Media Group, Inc.
12012 South Shore Blvd., Suite 201
Wellington, Florida 33414
Telephone: (561) 753-3389
Fax: (561) 753-3386
↑ back to top